My Chemical Romance - Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge (2004) - Welcome to the Black Parade (2006)


Tracklist :
   
01.     Helena
02.     Give 'Em Hell Kid
03.     To The End
04.     You Know What They Do to Guys Like Us in Prison

05.     I'm Not Okay (I Promise)
06.     The Ghost of You
07.     The Jetset Life is Gonna Kill You
08.     Interlude
09.     Thank You For The Venom
10.     Hang 'Em High
11.     It's Not a Fashion Statement, It's a Deathwish
12.     Cemetery Drive
13.     I Never Told You What I Do for a Living


Download Full Album

 
 
 
 My Chemical Romance - Welcome to the Black Parade (2006)
 


Tracklist :
 
1.      The End.
2.      Dead!
3.      This Is How I Disappear
4.      The Sharpest Lives
5.      Welcome to the Black Parade
6.      I Don't Love You
7.      House of Wolves
8.      Cancer
9.      Mama" (feat. Liza Minnelli)
10.    Sleep
11.    Teenagers
12.    Disenchanted
13.    Famous Last Words
14.    Blood" (hidden track)
 
 
Sekian
Wassalam


- Sihlakan Berikan Komentar masukan, saran maupun kritik.
- Berkomentarlah dengan sopan.
- Jangan membalas yang tidak sesuai tema.
- Tidak menyertakan link aktif. thanks ^_^ !!! . (Klik "balas" untuk membalas komentar)
EmoticonEmoticon